For Example you can Use Google Sites like a Blogger Storage Space.
- Edit the lightbox2/css/lightbox.css File and Change:
'../images/prevlabel.gif' to 'http://URLToWebSpace/PathToLightbox/images/prevlabel.gif'
'../images/nextlabel.gif' to 'http://URLToWebSpace/PathToLightbox/images/nextlabel.gif'
- Edit the lightbox2/js/lightbox.js File and Change:
'images/loading.gif' to 'http://URLToWebSpace/PathToLightbox/images/loading.gif'
'images/closelabel.gif' to 'http://URLToWebSpace/PathToLightbox/images/closelabel.gif'
- Upload LightBox2 into your Web Space at the Right Location
- On your Blogger Go to: Design -> Edit HTML
- Click Inside the “Edit Template” Area
- Search for the String “/body”
- Mac: Cmd+F
- PC: Ctrl+F
- Search for the String “/head”
- Right before Tag Insert the Css Link:
- Click ‘Save Template’
From some Times during Installation you should be Thinking: “How does I need to Setup Lightbox to Magnify a Picture?”
The Answer for “The Magic to Works” you need to Prepare 2 Pictures:
- A Thumbnail Picture
- A Magnified Picture
Next you Put:
- The Magnified Picture inside the Directory:
- The Thumbnail Picture inside the Directory:
Now the Magic is Ready to Works with: