Installing Linux Mint 12 on VMWare Fusion 3, the Step-by-Step Ultimate Simple Visual-Guide Complete and Detailed.
VMWare Prerequisites, VMWare Linux Mint, VMWare Ubuntu, VMWare Mac OSX, VMWare 4, VMWare Fusion
Relax and Take the Time to Look and Follow this Complete and Detailed Guide.
Comprehends All the Screen-shots taken during Installation that Show Every Single Step and Setup you will Need to Maku-Up…
- Download Linux Mint from here:
Linux Mint Tutorial
Here we Suppose you Downloaded the Same Linux Mint Version as that Used for this Installation:
“Linux Mint No-Codecs Live ISO”.
- Select File >> New from the VMWare Toolbar
- Select “Continue without disc”
Here we Suppose you Use the ISO Version of Linux Mint, if Instead you have a CD or DVD Insert it and VMWare will Find that Disc.
- Select “Use operating system installation disc image file”
Next you will Need to Browse your Driver for Finding the Linux Mint Iso.
- Make this Selection:
- Other Linux 2.6.x kernel
- Now is Time to “Customize Settings” Right Before Starting Installation!
- Next you are Prompted for a Name and Location for your New Virtual Machine:
- This is the Control Panel of your Virtual Machine:
- Select “Hard Disks”:
Set it to almost 1024
- Select “Processors & RAM”:
- Set it to at least 10Gb
- Uncheck “Split into 2Gb Files”
This Las is Indispensable if you do Not Want to Get in Trouble with VMWare when you will Follow to Install Enough New Stuff…
- Click on the “Start Up” Arrow:
- Starting the VMWare Process:
- Double Click on “Install Linux Mint”:
- First Select your Language Click on Continue:
- Click on Continue:
- Select “Erase disk and install Linux Mint” and Click on Continue
- On “Erase disk and install Linux Mint”, Click on “Install Now”
- Clig again on the “Install Now” Button.
- Select “Where You Are”
- Set Your Keyboard Layout
- Set up “Who you are”
- Next Wait for a little While Until Installation is Achieved
These are the Linux Mint Features Screen-shots taken during the Installation:
- Latestly You Can Reboot your Linux Mint Freshly Installed
- To Install the VMWare-Tools on Linux Mint:VMWare Tools Installation Guide
Have a Good Time with VMWare & Linux Mint! ;)