Installing VMware-Tools on Unix-like
This Article Present a List of the Linux VMWare Tools Step-by-Step Installation Guides for Several Linux and Unix Distributions.
VMware Tools Enhances the performance of a virtual machine and makes possible many of the ease-of-use features in VMware products.
For example, the following features are just some of the Features that are available only if VMware Tools is installed:
- Significantly faster graphics performance and Windows Aero on operating systems that support Aero
- Copying and pasting text, graphics, and files between the virtual machine and the host or client desktop
- Improved mouse performance
- Synchronization of the clock in the virtual machine with the clock on the host or client desktop
- Scripting that helps automate guest operating system operations
VMware Tools Installation on Linux
Elementary OS Linux
- Red Hat RHEL
- Oracle Linux 6
- Mageia Linux
- Rosa Linux
VMware Tools Installation on Unix