The Article Simply Shows How-to Install Nevernote the Evernote Linux Clone on Oracle Linux 6 KDE Desktop.
The Screenshots of Installation Correspond to the Install on a Oracle Linux 6 KDE Desktop but the Procedure on Gnome, XFCE… Should be Near Identical.
Following the Easiest and Practicable Way I have Expressly Reduced to the Minimum the Use of Terminal Commands.
So Take the Time of Carefully Reading and Executing the Instructions Contained Here and All should Work Like a Breeze :)
- Open a Terminal Window
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)
- Check if Java is Installed
If Java is Not Already Present on your System Here Below Link to Guide.HOW-TO Install Java JDK 7 on Oracle Linux 6
- Download the Evernote .rpm Linux Clone
- Select the Open with Package Installer Option
We Suppose that you Browser like Firefox will Prompt you About the Downloading Procedure to Follow like Here.
- When the Download is Achieved you will be Automatically Prompted for Installing
Follow to Confirm and Authorize Also if you Are Warned About Installation of Unsigned Content…
- After a Successful Installation you Find Evernote Into Applications >> Internet
Getting-Started with Evernote for Linux: