Installing VMware-Tools on Linux & Unix
This Article Present a List of Links to Step-by-Step Guides for the VMWare Tools Installation on Linux and Unix Distributions.
VMware Tools Enhances the performance of a virtual machine and makes possible many of the ease-of-use features in VMware products.
For example, the following features are just some of the Features that are available only if VMware Tools is installed:
- Significantly faster graphics performance and Windows Aero on operating systems that support Aero
- Copying and pasting text, graphics, and files between the virtual machine and the host or client desktop
- Improved mouse performance
- Synchronization of the clock in the virtual machine with the clock on the host or client desktop
- Scripting that helps automate guest operating system operations
VMware Tools Installation on Linux
Elementary OS Linux
Red Hat RHEL Linux
Oracle Linux 6