Mint KDE 4 Menu Launcher Creation
This Article Shows You Step-by-step How-to Add/Create an App Launcher Entry in the Main Applications Menu or Kickoff on Linux Mint KDE 4 Plasma Desktop.
The Ability to Create a Launcher is Very Useful to Make more Easy and Pleasant your Linux Experience.
To Make the Entire Process Easier to Visualize and Retain the Post Includes the Basic Screenshots of the Essentials Steps Involved.
The Content give Focus Only to the Essentials Instructions and Commands to make it Easier to Understand;)
- Right-Click on the KickOff Menu and Select Edit Applications
- Select the Menu to Add the New Application Launcher
- Insert the Application Data Into the Pop-Up Window
- Click on the Top-Right over the Icon Place
Insert or Browse 4 the Path 2 the Application’s Icon.
Here Below Link to Article with Tutorial 4 Locating Files/Icons Under Linux..Linux How-to Locate Command
- After Saved U Should Find the New Launcher