The Guide Shows You Step-by-Step How-to Connecting by SSH on Linux Terminal Console to the Amazon AWS Ec2 Server.
Inside the Tutorial Links to:
- How-to Create a Key Pair for SSH Connection to Amazon AWS EC2 Server
- Quick Getting-Started with Ubuntu Linux Server for FREE on the AWS Ec2 Free Tier Micro-Instance
- How-to Properly SetUp a Domain for Resolving to the AWS EC2 Cloud Server IP
To Make the Entire Process Easier to Visualize and Retain the Posts Includes the Basic Screenshots of the Essentials Steps Involved.
The Content and Details of Guides are Essentials and Give Focus only to Instructions and Commands.
How-to Create a Key Pair on AWS EC2 CloudEC2 How-to Create a SSH Key Pair
- On EC2 Dashboard Find the Instance Public DNS
- Open a Terminal Window
- Accessing the Key Pair Location and Setting Permissions
chmod 400 </path/2>/myKeyPair.pem
- Connecting to Ec2 Ubuntu Server by SSH
ssh -i myKeyPair.pem ubuntu@
How-to Setup a Domain for Resolving to the Ec2 Elastic IPHow-to Resolve Domain to Ec2 Elastic IP
Amazon AWS EC3 Free Tier Ubuntu Linux Server Quick Getting-Started