The Guide Shows You Step-by-Step How-to Create a New Application Launcher inside to the Main Menu on Linux Cinnarch 2013 Cinnamon Desktop.
The Practical Example Here Illustrated is About Adding the Firefox Nightly Entry inside to the Internet Apps Section Linux Cinnarch.
The Technique is Useful for Adding Any New Software on a Linux Cinnamon Desktop.
- Right-Click on Cinnarch Main Menu >> Edit Menus
- On Main Menu
- Select the Applications Group for the New Laucher
- Select New Item
- Select the Icon
How-to Easy Find/Search Files/Directories/Images on Linux.Linux How-to Locate Files/Images
- After Complete the Launcher Parameters with Executable Path
Confirm with OK!
- Save the New Created Application Launcher
- Next you can Use the New App Launcher
How-to Install Firefox Nightly on Linux Cinnarch Distro :
How-to Install Evernote for Arch-Linux: