Install VMware Workstation 10 on Debian Linux
The Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How-to Install VMware Workstation 10 for Linux Debian.
The VMware Workstation 10 Installation has been Tested Successfully on Linux Debian 6-Squeeze/7-Wheezy/8-Jessie Desktops.
Comprehends Detailed Commands & Instructions for Debian VMware Workstation 10 Installation that Show Every Single Step and Setup of the Process…
To the How-to Install VMware Workstation 10 on Debian Bottom You Find Links to How-to Install VMWare Tools for VMware Workstation Guests.
A Short List of VMware Workstation 10 Main New Features:
- Unity Mode has been enhanced to seamlessly work with Windows 8.1 UI changes.
- Create restricted virtual machines that can Expire at a predefined date and time.
- Multiple Monitor Set-Ups are easier than ever, whether you are using 2, 3, or 4.
- VMware-KVM provides a new interface for using Multiple Virtual Machines.
Download VMware Workstation 10 (30 Day Trial)VMware Workstation 10 for Linux
- Open Terminal Window
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)
Cmd and Search “term”
- First Install the Required Packages
su -c "apt-get install open-vm-tools open-vm-tools-dev open-vm-dkms open-vm-toolbox gcc build-essential linux-headers-$(uname -r)"
- Then Execute the VMware-Workstation Installation Script
Then Follow the Installation WorkFlow
Set the User Enabled to Administer the Workstation 10
Then the Installation Target
The Https Port to Use
Eventually Insert the License Key if Already have One
Then Start Installation
Latest Enjoy the VMware Workstation 10 for Linux
- How-to Install the VMWare-Tools on VMware Workstation Guests:VMWare Tools Installation Guides
chmod +x ./VMware*10*.bundle
With this the VMware Workstation 10 Should be Successfully Installed on Your Debian Linux System.