Install MongoDB Mac 10.9 Mavericks
The Content and Details are Expressly Reduced to Give Focus Only to the Essentials Instructions and Commands on Install MongoDB Mac 10.9 Mavericks OS X.
MongoDB (from “humongous”) is an Open-Source Document Database written in C++, and the leading NoSQL database.
MongoDB Database Features:
- Document-Oriented Storage >> JSON-style documents with dynamic schemas offer simplicity and power.
- Full Index Support >> Index on any attribute, just like you’re used to.
- Replication & High Availability >> Mirror across LANs and WANs for scale and peace of mind.
- Auto-Sharding >> Scale horizontally without compromising functionality.
- Querying >> Rich, document-based queries.
- Fast In-Place Updates >> Atomic modifiers for contention-free performance.
- Map/Reduce >> Flexible aggregation and data processing.
- GridFS >> Store files of any size without complicating your stack.
- Professional Support by MongoDB >> Enterprise class support, training, and consulting available.
Finally to the article Bottom You Find Link to Guide with MongoDB Database Administration Essential Quick-Start
Download Latest MongoDB Release:Get Latest MogoDB .tgz
- Double-Click on Archive to Extract
- Open a Terminal Window
- Relocate MongoDB
mv </path/2>/mongodb* /usr/local/mongodb
- Add MongoDB Binaries to User PATH
Ctrl+x to Save & Exit.
Then Load the New SetUp.
MongoDB Quick Getting-Started:MongoDB First Steps