Quick-Start with Artifactory on Mac OS X
The Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How-to Quicks-Start with Artifactory Java Repositories Tool on Mac OS X Mavericks 10.9.
Artifactory 3 Main Features:
- Proxy: Artifactory acts as a proxy between your build tool (Maven, Ant, Ivy, Gradle etc.) and the outside world.
- Local Cache: It caches remote artifacts so that you don’t have to download them over and over again.
- Control: It blocks unwanted (and sometimes security-sensitive) external requests for internal artifacts and controls how and where artifacts are deployed, and by whom.
- Stability: Built on top of the Java Content Repository (JCR), Artifactory supports extremely high concurrency and offers unmatched data integrity.
- Diligent: The underlying, backup-ready storage supports Artifactory’s OpenMetadata(TM) technology, allowing every repository item to be attached with searchable XML metadata and user-defined properties.
How-to Install Artifactory on Mac OS XInstalling Artifactory for Mac
Running Artifactory bundled Tomcat Server
Login into the Artifactory Web UI Admin
Download Artifactory User Guide:Get Artifactory 3 Guide .pdf
Then You can Start to Manage the Artifactory Repositories
Tags: artifactory, artifactory mac os x, artifactory repositories, bsd, Getting Started, gradle, Guide, How-to, Install, Ivy, Java, Java Tools, jenkins, mac 10.9 mavericks os x, Mac Os X, Maven, Quick Start