Audacity Quick-Start for Linux Ubuntu 14.04 Trusty
The Linux Tutorial Shows You How-to Install and Getting-Started with Audacity Audio Editor and Recorder on Linux Ubuntu 14.04 Trusty LTS i386/amd64 Desktop.
Audacity Main Features List:
- Record live audio.
- Record computer playback on any Windows Vista or later machine.
- Convert tapes and records into digital recordings or CDs.
- Edit WAV, AIFF, FLAC, MP2, MP3 or Ogg Vorbis sound files.
- AC3, M4A/M4R (AAC), WMA and other formats supported using optional libraries.
- Cut, copy, splice or mix sounds together.
- Numerous effects including change the speed or pitch of a recording.
Open a Command Line Console Window
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)
To Install the Current Release Setup Audacity PPA:Audacity Daily PPA Setup
Installing Audacity on Ubuntu
sudo su -c "apt-get install audacity"
Tags: audacity, audacity audio editor, audacity audio recorder, audacity recorder, audacity ubuntu, audio editor ubuntu, audio recorder ubuntu, install audacity ubuntu, Linux, Ubuntu, ubuntu 14.04 Trusty Tahr LTS, ubuntu linux