Viber QuickStart for Fedora
The Linux Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How-to Install and Getting-Started with Viber Messaging and Free Calls Software on Fedora 16/17/18/19/20/21/22/23/24/25 x8664 GNU+Linux Desktop.
Viber for Linux lets you send free Messages and make Free Calls to other Viber users on any device and network, in any country!
Viber Syncs your contacts and messages with your mobile device.
Viber for Linux Main Features:
- Text, photo, sticker and emoticons messages
- Group conversations
- Call any Viber user for free with HD sound quality
- Full sync between your mobile and your Linux
- Seamlessly transfer calls between Viber Desktop and the Viber app with one click or tap
- No registration, passwords or invitations required
- Messages are shown on all devices
On Viber Your Phone Number is your ID. To Activating Viber for Fedora You’ll need First to Install it on Your Mobile Device!
Download Viber Installer for Fedora:Viber .rpm 64bit Package
Open a Shell Terminal Emulator Window
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)
Installing Viber for Fedora
sudo yum install ~/Downloads/viber.rpm
Then You can fully Enjoy the Viber Call & Messaging on Fedora!
Tags: Fedora, fedora messaging, fedora messaging software, fedora phone, fedora phone software, fedora software, fedora tutorial, Getting Started, gnu, gnu/linux, Guide, How-to, Install, install viber fedora, Linux, Linux Tutorial, quickstart, viber, viber fedora, viber quickstart fedora