Canon i-Sensys MF512x Printer QuickStart for OpenSUSE/SUSE
The Linux Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How-to Install the Canon MF512x i-SENSYS Printer Driver on SUSE/OpenSUSE 32/64bit Desktop.
The Canon MF512x Driver Installation procedure is quick and involves using some basic shell command on the Terminal.
Canon recommends that CQue be used as the default Driver product on all Linux systems.
Canon’s CQue is a powerful tool to create and manage Printer Queues for Canon devices on Linux platforms.
CQue Key Features:
- Allows the creation of specific or dedicated printer queues giving access to all the features of the Canon device with just few mouse clicks.
- Create and use a single printer queue with different parameters.
- Manages all the features of Canon devices (paper trays, duplex printing, stapling, paper formats, etc.) as specified by the PPD file.
- Supports advanced features like: mailbox printing, secured printing and printing with department accounting.
- Supports many command line options to fine-tune printing on-line.
- Automatic internal transformation of PS and PDF data to PCL5, or PCL6 (or PDF to PS) through the foomatic engine of Linux.
Open a Command Line Terminal window
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)
Download Canon MF512x OpenSUSE/SUSE Driver:Canon MF512x CQue Rpm Driver
Changing to the Canon Target Directory:
Installing Canon MF512x CQue Driver:
sudo zypper in ./CQue*.rpm
Tags: canon, canon cque linux, canon cque opensuse, canon cque rpm, canon cque suse, canon i-sensys OpenSUSE driver, Canon MF512x, canon MF512x cque, Canon MF512x linux, Canon MF512x OpenSUSE, Canon MF512x OpenSUSE driver, Canon MF512x printer linux driver, Canon MF512x scanner, Canon MF512x scanner linux, Canon MF512x scanner OpenSUSE, Canon MF512x scanner SUSE, Canon MF512x SUSE, Canon MF512x SUSE driver, canon printer, canon printer driver opensuse, canon printer driver suse, canon printer opensuse, canon printer suse, Getting Started, How-to, Install, install Canon MF512x Driver OpenSUSE, install Canon MF512x Driver SUSE, install canon printer driver opensuse, install canon printer driver suse, install canon printer opensuse, install canon printer SUSE, install printer opensuse, install printer SUSE, Linux, quickstart canon i-sensys SUSE driver