Canon i-Sensys MF6140dn Printer QuickStart for Fedora
The Linux Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How-to Install the Canon MF6140dn i-SENSYS Printer Driver on Fedora 15/16/17/18/19/20/21/22/23/24 32/64bit Desktop.
The Canon MF6140dn Driver Installation procedure is quick and involves using some basic shell command on the Terminal.
Canon recommends that CQue be used as the default Driver product on all Linux systems.
Canon’s CQue is a powerful tool to create and manage Printer Queues for Canon devices on Linux platforms.
CQue Key Features:
- Allows the creation of specific or dedicated printer queues giving access to all the features of the Canon device with just few mouse clicks.
- Create and use a single printer queue with different parameters.
- Manages all the features of Canon devices (paper trays, duplex printing, stapling, paper formats, etc.) as specified by the PPD file.
- Supports advanced features like: mailbox printing, secured printing and printing with department accounting.
- Supports many command line options to fine-tune printing on-line.
- Automatic internal transformation of PS and PDF data to PCL5, or PCL6 (or PDF to PS) through the foomatic engine of Linux.
Open a Command Line Terminal window
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)
Download Canon MF6140dn Fedora Driver:Canon MF6140dn CQue Rpm Driver
Changing to the Canon Target Directory:
Installing Canon MF6140dn CQue Driver:
sudo yum install ./CQue*.rpm
If Got “User is Not in Sudoers file” then Look: Solution
Tags: canon, canon cque fedora, canon cque linux, canon i-sensys Fedora driver, Canon MF6140dn, canon MF6140dn cque, Canon MF6140dn Fedora, Canon MF6140dn Fedora driver, Canon MF6140dn linux, Canon MF6140dn printer linux driver, Canon MF6140dn scanner, Canon MF6140dn scanner Fedora, Canon MF6140dn scanner linux, canon printer, canon printer driver Fedora, canon printer Fedora, Getting Started, How-to, Install, install Canon MF6140dn Driver Fedora, install canon printer driver fedora, install canon printer Fedora, install printer fedora, Linux, quickstart