Audacity Quick-Start for Linux Lubuntu 16.04 Xenial
The Linux Tutorial Shows You How-to Install and Getting-Started with Audacity Audio Editor and Recorder on Lubuntu 16.04 Xenial i386/amd64 GNU/Linux Desktop.
Audacity is a free, easy-to-use, multi-track audio editor and recorder for Windows, Mac OS X, GNU/Linux and other operating systems.
Audacity Main Features List:
- Record live audio.
- Record computer playback on any Windows Vista or later machine.
- Convert tapes and records into digital recordings or CDs.
- Edit WAV, AIFF, FLAC, MP2, MP3 or Ogg Vorbis sound files.
- AC3, M4A/M4R (AAC), WMA and other formats supported using optional libraries.
- Cut, copy, splice or mix sounds together.
- Numerous effects including change the speed or pitch of a recording.
Open a Shell Terminal emulator window
Ctrl+Alt+t on desktop
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)
To Install the Current Release Setup Audacity PPA:Audacity Daily PPA Setup
Installing Audacity on Linux Lubuntu
sudo su -c "apt install audacity"
Tags: audacity, audacity audio editor, audacity audio recorder, audacity Lubuntu, audacity recorder, audio editor Lubuntu, audio recorder Lubuntu, install audacity Lubuntu, Linux, Linux Lubuntu, linux Lubuntu 16.04 Xenial, linux Lubuntu audio editor, linux Lubuntu audio recorder, linux Lubuntu software, Linux Tutorial, Lubuntu