Installing NoMachine on Mint Linux
The Linked Linux Tutorials Shows You Step-by-Step How-to Install and Getting-Started with NoMachine Free Remote Desktop Software on Mint GNU/Linux Distribution Desktops.
First of all NoMachine let mobile staff connect to their office PC with full access to their data and applications, facilitate collaboration between employees, enable fast, effective remote assistance via the desktop.
Furthermore NoMachine is a proven hosted desktop and remote access solution that helps you consolidate and deliver all your desktops and applications.
Finally the NoMachine main Features are:
- Travel to any desktop: Travel from your desktop to any NoMachine-enabled computer at the speed of light.
- Work with any content: Enjoy live audio and video from your remote PC.
- Meet with others where you work: Let your friends collaborate on the documents you are working on, share the files you need, help troubleshooting the problems you are experiencing. All securely and under your control.
- Use any device: Your folders, drives and devices, travel across machines in a snap
- Record what you do: Make a video of what you do on-the-fly.
NoMachine Quick-Start for Mint Linux
- NoMachine Quick-Start on Mint 18.x
- NoMachine Quick-Start on Mint 17.3 Rosa
- NoMachine Quick-Start on Mint 17.2 Rafaela
- NoMachine Quick-Start on Mint 17.1 Rebecca
- NoMachine Quick-Start on Mint 17 Qiana