The Guide Shows You How-to Create a New Application Launcher on Linux KDE 4 Desktop Folder.
The Ability to Create a Launcher is Very Useful to Make more Easy and Pleasant your Linux Experience.
Here is Link to Guide on How-to Create a New App Launcher on KDE4 Kickoff Main-Menu:
- Open the Dolphin File Manager
- Select the Desktop Folder
- Right Click >> Link To Application
- Insert the Application Name
- Select the Application Tab
Insert the Application Command also by Browsing the Path to Executable.
Locate the Application’s Icon
- Select On Desktop the New Created Launcher
Right-Click >> Properties
- Click on Icon with Question Mark
- Search between the System Icons
If you Do Not Find your Icon you Need to Browse the Path to the Application’s Icon.