Amazon AWS Ec2 Free Tier Linux Ubuntu 12.10 Micro-Instance Step-by-Step Complete Web-Hosting Quick Getting-StartedFebruary 11th, 2013 by Regaz
The Guide Shows You Visually & Step-by-Step How-to Getting-Started for FREE on Amazon AWS Ec2 to Create and SetUp a Complete Ubuntu Linux Quantal Web-Server Micro-Instace on the Free-Tier.
Inside the Tutorial Links to:
- Getting-Started Installing Apache and SetUp Virtual Hosts on Ubuntu Linux Ec2 Instance
- How Resolving the Ec2 Instance Elastic IP to a Registered Domain
- Setting Up the SSH Local Connection to the Ec2 Ubuntu Linux Server
To Make the Entire Easy to Understand and Visualize the Posts Includes the Basic Screenshots of All GUI Steps involved.
The Content and Details of Guides are Essentials and Give Focus only to Instructions and Commands.
Signing-Up into the Amazon AWS Console for Free-Tier
- On Amazon AWS Console Access EC2 Dashboard
- Click on Launch Instance
- Continue with Classic Wizard
- Select Ubuntu 12.10 Server
- Check is SetUp As T1 Micro
- Eventually Check for Preventing Accidental Termination
- Naming by a Metadata Pair
- Create and Download a Key Pair
Download and Store the Key Pair in a Known & Accessible Location Into the Local Home
- Opening Server Ports for Inbound Connections
For Apache Web Server will be Enough to Enable the 80…
- Booting Up Ubuntu Linux 12.10 Virtual Server on AWS Ec2 Cloud
How Connecting to AWS Ec2 Server by SSHSetUp SSH Access to EC2 Server
How-to Setup a Domain for Resolving to an Ec2 Elastic IP