The Guide Shows You Step-by-Step How-to Create a New Application Launcher inside to the Main Menu on Linux Sabayon 11 Mate Desktops.
The Practical Example Here Illustrated is About Adding a New Eclipse Item inside to the Development Section a Linux Sabayon 11 Mate Desktop.
The Technique is Useful for Adding Any New Custom Software on a Linux Sabayon Mate Desktop.
To the Post Bottom there is a Link to Guide for Installing the Latest Eclipse Standard IDE and Evernote Clone on Linux Sabayon.
- Right Click on Main Menu >> Edit Menu
- On Main Menu
- Select the Applications Group for the New Launcher
- Then Click on New Item
- On the Create Launcher Select the Icon
Here Below Link to Article with Tutorial 4 Locating Files/Icons Under Linux..Linux How-to Locate Command
- After Complete the Launcher Parameters with Name and Executable Path
Confirm with OK!
- Then the New Created App Launcher Appear…
- The New App Launcher on Main Menu :)
How-to Install Evernote Clone on Linux Sabayon: