Install VMware Workstation 10 on Fedora Linux
The Tutorial Shows You How-to Install VMware Workstation 10 on Fedora 32/64-bit KDE/Gnome/Lxde/Xfce Linux Desktops
The VMware Workstation 10 Installation has been Tested Successfully for Linux Fedora 17/18/19/20/21/22/23/24/25/26/27 i686/x8664 Desktops
Includes Detailed Commands & Instructions on Fedora VMware Workstation 10 Installation that Show Every single Step and Command involved…
To the How-to Install VMware Workstation 10 on Fedora Bottom You Find Links to How-to Install VMWare Tools for the Workstation Guests.
A Short List of VMware Workstation 10 Main New Features:
- Unity Mode has been enhanced to seamlessly work with Windows 8.1 UI changes.
- Create restricted virtual machines that can Expire at a predefined date and time.
- Multiple Monitor Set-Ups are easier than ever, whether you are using 2, 3, or 4.
- VMware-KVM provides a new interface for using Multiple Virtual Machines.
Eventually Download VMware Workstation 10 (30 Day Trial)VMware Workstation 10 Linux
- Open Terminal Window
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)
Update the Kernel
If the Output Contains the keyword “PAE” then Look this Other Tutorial:
Updating the Kernel on Fedora PAE Kernel
su -c 'yum update kernel'
su -c reboot
Installing the Prerequisite Packages
su -c "yum install gcc kernel-headers kernel-devel"
Then Follow the Installation WorkFlow
Set the User Enabled to Administer the Workstation 10
Then the Installation Target
The Https Port to Use
Eventually Insert the License Key if Already have One
Then Start Installation
Latest Enjoy the VMware Workstation 10 for Linux
- How-to Install the VMWare-Tools on VMware Workstation Guests:
VMWare Tools Installation Guides
So with this the VMware Workstation 10 should be Successfully Installed on Fedora Linux.
How-to Install Google-Chrome Browser on Fedora Linux