Eclipse Hadoop/Map-Reduce 2.X Integration
The Short Guide Shows You Step-by-Step How-to Download, Compile and Install the Eclipse Plugin for Hadoop/Map-Reduce 2.X Release for Linux/Unix.
Hadoop is an open source framework for writing and running distributed applications that process Big Data (large amounts of data).
- MapReduce NextGen (YARN) resource management system as a general big data processing platform.
- Pluggable Shuffle and Pluggable Sort. For more information, go to Pluggable Shuffle and Pluggable Sort.
- Capacity Scheduler and Fair Scheduler. For more information, go to Capacity Scheduler and Fair Scheduler.
- Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS) snapshots. For more information, go to HDFS Snapshots.
- Performance-related enhancements such as short-circuit read. For more information, go to HDFS Short-Circuit Local Reads.
- Distributed job life cycle management by the application master.
- Various security improvements.
Download Eclipse Hadoop 2.X Plugin Source:Eclipse Hadoop Plugin .zip
Generate Hadoop 2.X Plugin
ant jar -Dversion=2.2.0 -Declipse.home=/opt/eclipse -Dhadoop.home=/usr/share/hadoop
How-to Install Apache Ant on Linux Distributions:Install Ant on Linux
Wait for a Little Moment…
Then the jar Plugin will be Generated at Directory:
How-to Install Manually Eclipse Plugin from Jar:Eclipse Plugin Manual SetUp
Then You are Able to Create a Map-Reduce Eclipse Project