ActiveMQ openSUSE Installation Guide
You are Welcome! The Tutorial shows you How to Install and Getting-Started with Apache ActiveMQ for JMS in openSUSE 13.x/15.x/42.x and Tumbleweed GNU/Linux Desktop.
As Pre-Requisite for Apache ActiveMQ openSUSE Setup is the Oracle Java SE JDK 8+.
Some ActiveMQ Framework Features:
- Fully JMS Compliant
- Connectivity (Wide range of Connectivity Options with protocols: Http/s, IP multicast, STOMP, TCP, UDP, XMPP)
- Pluggable persistence and security
- Building messaging applications with Java
- Integration with application servers (Apache Tomcat, Jetty, Apache Geronimo, JBoss)
- Client APIs (C/C++, .NET,Perl,Python,Ruby and more)
- Broker clustering (Many ActiveMQ brokers can work together as a network of brokers for scalability purposes)
- Dramatically simplified administration
1. Launching Terminal
Open a Command Line Terminal Window
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)
Tags: activemq OpenSUSE, apache activemq, Getting Started, Guide, How-to, Install, install activemq linux, install activemq OpenSUSE, Java, jms, Linux, OpenSUSE, OpenSUSE 12.X, opensuse 13.x, Tutorial