Install Amarok Music Player for Linux Mint
Hello Mint User! This Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How-to Install the Latest Amarok 2.8 Music Player on Linux Mint 17.x Qiana/Rebecca/Rafaela/Rosa LTS i386/amd64 Mate/Cinnamon/KDE/Xfce Desktop.
Amarok is a powerful music player for Linux that makes playing the music you love and discovering new music easier than ever before.
Amarok 2.8 Music Player New Features
- A fancy audio analyzer visualization applet
- Smooth fade-out when pausing music
- Many UI improvements and visual tweaks including better support for alternate color themes
- Significantly enhanced MusicBrainz tagger
- Power management awareness with a pair of new configuration options
- Performance optimizations and responsiveness tuning all over Amarok
Included inside the How-to Install Amarok for Linux Mint 17.x a Link to Getting Installed the Spotify Client for Linux Mint.
Open a Command Line Terminal Window
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)
Installing Amarok Music Player
sudo su -c "apt-get install amarok"
How-to Install Google-Chrome on Linux Mint:
How Install Spotify Client on Linux Mint:
How Install uTorrent BitTorrent Client on Linux Mint: