Android Studio Quick-Start for Kali Linux
You are Welcome! This Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How-to Install Android Studio on Kali Linux i386/amd64 Gnome Desktop.
First of all the Android Studio is the Official IDE for Android Application Development, based on IntelliJ IDEA.
Especially relevant: Android App Development Requires a working Oracle Java JDK Installation.
In sum, the Android Studio IDE main Features are:
- Flexible Gradle-based build system
- Build variants and multiple apk file generation
- Code templates to help you build common app features
- Rich layout editor with support for drag and drop theme editing
- Lint tools to catch performance, usability, version compatibility, and other problems
- ProGuard and app-signing capabilities
- Built-in support for Google Cloud Platform, making it easy to integrate Google Cloud Messaging and App Engine
Finally, for your Comfort this Guide is Split into several Pages to make it Easier to View and Follow every single Step involved.
1st. Open a Shell Emulator Window
First Open a Command Line Terminal Window
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)
2nd. Get Android Studio IDE for Linux
Download Android Studio IDE for Linux Kali:Android Studio IDE Zip Linux[the_ad id=”39056″]
Tags: Android, android app development, android application development, android development, android development kit, android development linux mint, Android IDE, android ide linux mint, android linux mint, android mobile development, Android SDK, android studio, android studio ide, Getting Started, google, google development, How-to, Install, install android studio kali, install android studio kali linux, Kali 1.X, Linux, Linux Mint, linux mint android sdk, linux mint install android sdk, Linux Mint mobile development, Linux Tutorial, Quick Start