NoMachine Quick Start for Lubuntu Linux
You are Welcome, this Tutorial shows you Step-by-Step How to Install and Getting-Started with NoMachine Free Remote Desktop Software on Lubuntu 16.04 Xenial Xerus LTS GNU/Linux Desktop.
First, NoMachine let Mobile Staff Connect to their Office PC with Full Access to their Data and Applications, Facilitate Collaboration between Employees, Enable Fast, Effective Remote Assistance via the Desktop.
Moreover, NoMachine is a proven Hosted Desktop and Remote Access Solution that helps you Consolidate and Deliver all your Desktops and Applications.
Finally, the NoMachine main Features are:
- Travel to any desktop: Travel from your desktop to any NoMachine-enabled computer at the speed of light.
- Work with any content: Enjoy live audio and video from your remote PC.
- Meet with others where you work: Let your friends collaborate on the documents you are working on, share the files you need, help troubleshooting the problems you are experiencing. All securely and under your control.
- Use any device: Your folders, drives and devices, travel across machines in a snap
- Record what you do: Make a video of what you do on-the-fly.
Open Terminal Shell emulator window
Ctrl+Alt+t on desktop
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)
Download NoMachine Installer for Lubuntu LinuxNoMachine .deb i386/amd64
Installing NoMachine for Lubuntu Linux.
sudo dpkg -i nomachine*.deb
If Got “User is Not in Sudoers file” then see: How to Enable sudo
How to Quick Start with NoMachine Connection on LubuntuNoMachine Client Quick Start