Canon i-Sensys MF411dw/MF416dw Printer Quick-Start for Mint
The Linux Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How-to Install the Canon MF411dw/MF416dw i-SENSYS Printer Driver on Linux Mint 32/64-bit Desktop.
The Canon MF411dw/MF416dw Driver Installation procedure is quick and involves using some basic shell command on the Terminal.
Canon recommends that CQue be used as the default Driver product on all Linux systems.
Canon’s CQue is a powerful tool to create and manage Printer Queues for Canon devices on Linux platforms.
CQue Key Features:
- Allows the creation of specific or dedicated printer queues giving access to all the features of the Canon device with just few mouse clicks.
- Create and use a single printer queue with different parameters.
- Manages all the features of Canon devices (paper trays, duplex printing, stapling, paper formats, etc.) as specified by the PPD file.
- Supports advanced features like: mailbox printing, secured printing and printing with department accounting.
- Supports many command line options to fine-tune printing on-line.
- Automatic internal transformation of PS and PDF data to PCL5, or PCL6 (or PDF to PS) through the foomatic engine of Linux.
Open a Shell Terminal emulator window
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)
Download Canon MF411dw/MF416dw Linux Mint Driver:Canon MF411dw/MF416dw CQue Deb Driver
Checking/Installing GDebi Package Installer:
If Not there then:
sudo apt-get install gdebi
If Got “User is Not in Sudoers file” then Look: Solution
Changing to the Canon Target Directory:
Installing Canon MF411dw/MF416dw CQue Driver:
sudo gdebi ./CQue*.deb
Tags: canon, canon cque linux, canon cque linux mint, canon i-sensys Linux Mint driver, Canon MF411dw, Canon MF411dw/MF416dw, canon MF411dw/MF416dw cque, Canon MF411dw/MF416dw linux, Canon MF411dw/MF416dw Linux Mint, Canon MF411dw/MF416dw Linux Mint driver, Canon MF411dw/MF416dw printer linux driver, Canon MF411dw/MF416dw scanner, Canon MF411dw/MF416dw scanner linux, Canon MF411dw/MF416dw scanner Linux Mint, canon printer, canon printer driver linux mint, canon printer linux mint, Getting Started, How-to, Install, install Canon MF411dw/MF416dw Driver Linux Mint, install canon printer driver linux mint, install canon printer linux mint, install printer linux mint, Linux, quickstart