Canon i-Sensys MF418x Printer Quick Start for openSUSE/SUSE
You are Welcome! The Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How to Install the Canon MF418x i-SENSYS Printer Driver on SUSE/OpenSUSE 32/64-bit Desktop.
And the Canon MF418x Driver Installation procedure is Quick & Easy and simply involves the execution of some basic Commands on the Terminal Shell emulator.
Canon recommends that when available the CQue Driver should be used as the default Driver product on all Linux systems.
Canon’s CQue is a powerful tool to create and manage Printer Queues for Canon devices on Linux platforms.
CQue Key Features:
- Allows the creation of specific or dedicated printer queues giving access to all the features of the Canon device with just few mouse clicks.
- Create and use a single printer queue with different parameters.
- Manages all the features of Canon devices (paper trays, duplex printing, stapling, paper formats, etc.) as specified by the PPD file.
- Supports advanced features like: mailbox printing, secured printing and printing with department accounting.
- Supports many command line options to fine-tune printing on-line.
- Automatic internal transformation of PS and PDF data to PCL5, or PCL6 (or PDF to PS) through the foomatic engine of Linux.
Open a Command Line Terminal window
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)
Download Canon MF418x openSUSE/SUSE DriverCanon MF418x CQue Rpm Driver
Changing to the Canon Target Directory:
Installing Canon MF418x CQue Driver:
sudo zypper in ./CQue*.rpm
Tags: canon, canon cque linux, canon cque opensuse, canon cque rpm, canon cque suse, canon i-sensys OpenSUSE driver, Canon MF418x, canon MF418x cque, Canon MF418x linux, Canon MF418x OpenSUSE, Canon MF418x OpenSUSE driver, Canon MF418x printer linux driver, Canon MF418x scanner, Canon MF418x scanner linux, Canon MF418x scanner OpenSUSE, Canon MF418x scanner SUSE, Canon MF418x SUSE, Canon MF418x SUSE driver, canon printer, canon printer driver opensuse, canon printer driver suse, canon printer opensuse, canon printer suse, Getting Started, How-to, Install, install Canon MF418x Driver OpenSUSE, install Canon MF418x Driver SUSE, install canon printer driver opensuse, install canon printer driver suse, install canon printer opensuse, install canon printer SUSE, install printer opensuse, install printer SUSE, Linux, quickstart canon i-sensys SUSE driver