Canon i-Sensys MF729Cx Printer Quick Start for CentOS/RHEL/OEL
You are Welcome! The Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How to Install the Canon MF729Cx i-SENSYS Printer Driver on CentOS/Red-Hat-Enterprise-Linux/Oracle-Enterprise-Linux 32/64-bit Desktop.
And the Canon MF729Cx Driver Installation procedure is Quick & Easy and simply involves the execution of some basic Commands on the Terminal Shell emulator.
Canon recommends that when available the CQue Driver should be used as the default Driver product on all Linux systems.
Canon’s CQue is a powerful tool to create and manage Printer Queues for Canon devices on Linux platforms.
CQue Key Features:
- Allows the creation of specific or dedicated printer queues giving access to all the features of the Canon device with just few mouse clicks.
- Create and use a single printer queue with different parameters.
- Manages all the features of Canon devices (paper trays, duplex printing, stapling, paper formats, etc.) as specified by the PPD file.
- Supports advanced features like: mailbox printing, secured printing and printing with department accounting.
- Supports many command line options to fine-tune printing on-line.
- Automatic internal transformation of PS and PDF data to PCL5, or PCL6 (or PDF to PS) through the foomatic engine of Linux.
Open a Command Line Terminal window
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)
Download Canon MF729Cx CentOS/RHEL/OEL DriverCanon MF729Cx CQue Rpm Driver
Changing to the Canon Target Directory:
Installing Canon MF729Cx CQue Driver:
sudo yum install ./CQue*.rpm
If Got “User is Not in Sudoers file” then see: How to Enable sudo
Tags: canon, canon cque linux, canon cque red hat linux, canon cque rpm, canon i-sensys CentOS driver, canon i-sensys Oracle Linux driver, canon i-sensys Red Hat Linux driver, Canon MF729Cx, Canon MF729Cx CentOS, Canon MF729Cx CentOS driver, canon MF729Cx cque, Canon MF729Cx linux, Canon MF729Cx Oracle Linux, Canon MF729Cx Oracle Linux driver, Canon MF729Cx printer linux driver, Canon MF729Cx Red Hat Linux, Canon MF729Cx Red Hat Linux driver, Canon MF729Cx scanner, Canon MF729Cx scanner CentOS, Canon MF729Cx scanner linux, Canon MF729Cx scanner Oracle Linux, Canon MF729Cx scanner Red Hat Linux, canon printer, canon printer centos, canon printer driver centos, canon printer driver Oracle Linux, canon printer driver Red Hat Linux, canon printer Oracle Linux, canon printer Red Hat Linux, Getting Started, How-to, Install, install Canon MF729Cx Driver CentOS, install Canon MF729Cx Driver Oracle Linux, install Canon MF729Cx Driver Red Hat Linux, install canon printer centos, install canon printer driver centos, install canon printer driver oracle linux, install canon printer driver red hat linux, install canon printer oracle linux, install canon printer red hat linux, install printer centos, install printer oracle linux, install printer red hat linux, Linux, quickstart