Canon i-Sensys MF6180dw Printer Quick Start for openSUSE/SUSE
You are Welcome! The Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How to Install the Canon MF6180dw i-SENSYS Printer Driver on SUSE/OpenSUSE 32/64-bit Desktop.
And the Canon MF6180dw Driver Installation procedure is Quick & Easy and simply involves the execution of some basic Commands on the Terminal Shell emulator.
Canon recommends that when available the CQue Driver should be used as the default Driver product on all Linux systems.
Canon’s CQue is a powerful tool to create and manage Printer Queues for Canon devices on Linux platforms.
CQue Key Features:
- Allows the creation of specific or dedicated printer queues giving access to all the features of the Canon device with just few mouse clicks.
- Create and use a single printer queue with different parameters.
- Manages all the features of Canon devices (paper trays, duplex printing, stapling, paper formats, etc.) as specified by the PPD file.
- Supports advanced features like: mailbox printing, secured printing and printing with department accounting.
- Supports many command line options to fine-tune printing on-line.
- Automatic internal transformation of PS and PDF data to PCL5, or PCL6 (or PDF to PS) through the foomatic engine of Linux.
Open a Command Line Terminal window
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)
Download Canon MF6180dw openSUSE/SUSE DriverCanon MF6180dw CQue Rpm Driver
Changing to the Canon Target Directory:
Installing Canon MF6180dw CQue Driver:
sudo zypper in ./CQue*.rpm
If Got “User is Not in Sudoers file” then see: How to Enable sudo
Tags: canon, canon cque linux, canon cque opensuse, canon cque rpm, canon cque suse, canon i-sensys OpenSUSE driver, Canon MF6180dw, canon MF6180dw cque, Canon MF6180dw linux, Canon MF6180dw OpenSUSE, Canon MF6180dw OpenSUSE driver, Canon MF6180dw printer linux driver, Canon MF6180dw scanner, Canon MF6180dw scanner linux, Canon MF6180dw scanner OpenSUSE, Canon MF6180dw scanner SUSE, Canon MF6180dw SUSE, Canon MF6180dw SUSE driver, canon printer, canon printer driver opensuse, canon printer driver suse, canon printer opensuse, canon printer suse, Getting Started, How-to, Install, install Canon MF6180dw Driver OpenSUSE, install Canon MF6180dw Driver SUSE, install canon printer driver opensuse, install canon printer driver suse, install canon printer opensuse, install canon printer SUSE, install printer opensuse, install printer SUSE, Linux, quickstart canon i-sensys SUSE driver