Canon i-Sensys CQue Driver Installation for Debian
The Linux Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How-to Install the Canon CQue i-SENSYS Printer Driver on Debian/Kali/LMDE/Parsix/antiX/MakuluLinux/Elive 32/64-bit Desktops.
The Canon CQue Driver Installation procedure is quick and involves using some basic shell command on the Terminal.
Canon recommends that CQue be used as the default product on all Linux systems.
Canon’s CQue is a powerful tool to create and manage Printer Queues for Canon devices on Linux platforms.
CQue Key Features:
- Allows the creation of specific or dedicated printer queues giving access to all the features of the Canon device with just few mouse clicks.
- Create and use a single printer queue with different parameters.
- Manages all the features of Canon devices (paper trays, duplex printing, stapling, paper formats, etc.) as specified by the PPD file.
- Supports advanced features like: mailbox printing, secured printing and printing with department accounting.
- Supports many command line options to fine-tune printing on-line.
- Automatic internal transformation of PS and PDF data to PCL5, or PCL6 (or PDF to PS) through the foomatic engine of Linux.
Open a Shell Terminal emulator window
Kickoff > Type “kons” > Return
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)
Download Canon CQue Debian Driver:Canon CQue Deb Driver
Checking/Installing GDebi Package Installer:
If Not there then:
sudo apt-get install gdebi
Changing to the Canon Target Directory:
Installing Canon CQue Driver:
sudo gdebi ./CQue*.deb
If Got “User is Not in Sudoers file” then Look: Solution
Tags: antiX canon cque driver, antiX canon i-sensys, canon, Canon CQue, canon cque debian, Canon CQue Debian driver, canon cque linux, Canon CQue printer linux driver, Canon CQue scanner, Canon CQue scanner Debian, Canon CQue scanner linux, canon i-sensys Debian driver, canon printer, canon printer debian, canon printer driver debian, Debian canon CQue driver, Debian canon i-sensys, Elive canon cque driver, Elive canon i-sensys, Getting Started, How-to, Install, install Canon CQue Driver Debian, install canon printer debian, install canon printer driver debian, install printer debian, Kali canon cque driver, Kali canon i-sensys, Linux, LMDE canon cque driver, LMDE canon i-sensys, MakuluLinux canon cque driver, MakuluLinux canon i-sensys, Parsix canon cque driver, Parsix canon i-sensys, quickstart