Canon i-Sensys CQue Driver Installation for Fedora Linux
The Linux Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How-to Install the Canon CQue i-SENSYS Printer Driver on Fedora Linux 32/64-bit Desktops.
The Canon CQue Driver Installation procedure is quick and involves using some basic shell command on the Terminal.
Canon recommends that CQue be used as the default product on all Linux systems.
Canon’s CQue is a powerful tool to create and manage Printer Queues for Canon devices on Linux platforms.
CQue Key Features:
- Allows the creation of specific or dedicated printer queues giving access to all the features of the Canon device with just few mouse clicks.
- Create and use a single printer queue with different parameters.
- Manages all the features of Canon devices (paper trays, duplex printing, stapling, paper formats, etc.) as specified by the PPD file.
- Supports advanced features like: mailbox printing, secured printing and printing with department accounting.
- Supports many command line options to fine-tune printing on-line.
- Automatic internal transformation of PS and PDF data to PCL5, or PCL6 (or PDF to PS) through the foomatic engine of Linux.
Open a Shell Terminal emulator window
Kickoff > Type “kons” > Return
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)
Download Canon CQue Fedora Linux Driver:Canon CQue Rpm Driver
Changing to the CQue Target Directory:
Installing Canon CQue Driver:
On Fedora < 23:
sudo yum install ./CQue*.rpm
On Fedora >= 23:
sudo dnf install ./CQue*.rpm
If Got “User is Not in Sudoers file” then Look: Solution
Tags: canon, Canon CQue, Canon CQue Fedora Linux, Canon CQue Fedora Linux driver, canon cque linux, Canon CQue printer linux driver, Canon CQue scanner, Canon CQue scanner Fedora Linux, Canon CQue scanner linux, canon i-sensys Fedora Linux driver, canon printer, canon printer driver Fedora Linux, canon printer Fedora Linux, Fedora Linux canon CQue driver, Fedora Linux canon i-sensys, Getting Started, How-to, Install, install Canon CQue Driver Fedora Linux, install canon printer driver Fedora Linux, install canon printer Fedora Linux, install printer Fedora Linux, Linux, quickstart