Ubuntu 16.10 How to Burn ISO to CD/DVD
You are Welcome! This Visual Guide shows you How to Burn an ISO Image to CD/DVD Disk on Ubuntu 16.10 Yakkety Yak GNU/Linux.
Brasero is a simple application to Burn, Copy and Erase CD and DVD media: audio, video or data.
Brasero Features among other things:
- On-the-fly Burning
- Multisession Support
- On-the-fly Conversion of Music Executelists in all formats supported by GStreamer
The following Packages, if installed, will provide Brasero with Added Functionality:
- cdrdao to burn combined data/audio CDs and for byte-to-byte copy
- GStreamer backends to support more audio formats
- vcdimager to create VCDs or SVCDs
- libdvdcss2 to copy encrypted DVDs
Search for “burn”.
Click on “Burn Image” Button.
Browse for the ISO Image
Check that the Disk Drive is Loaded
Click on “Create Image” Button to Start Burning :)