Google Drive Client Debian 10 Installation Guide
Hello Debian User! The Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How to Install Google Drive Docs Sync Client in Debian Buster 10 GNU/Linux 32/64-bit Gnome/Xfce/Lxde/Mate/Cinnamon/KDE Desktop.
- Powerful Search: Recognizing Objects in Images and Text in Scanned Docs!
- View Anything: View Over 31 File Types right in Your Browser.
- Work Offline: You can turn on Google Drive Offline to Create and Edit.
- Chat, Discuss & Mentions: Add a “+” in front of an email address in a comment and Drive will send them an email so they know to follow up.
- Go back in time with Revision History: Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides automatically save and track every change you make, forever.
Open a Shell Terminal emulator window
Start Typing ‘term’ on Desktop.
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)