Install Chrome Ubuntu 17.10
Hello Ubuntu User! This Tutorial Shows You Step-by-step How-to Install Chrome Ubuntu 17.10 Artful 32/64bit GNU/Linux Unity Desktop.
- Speed: Chrome is designed to be fast in every possible way.
- Simplicity: Chrome’s browser window is streamlined, clean and simple.
- Security: Chrome is designed to keep you safer and more secure.
- Privacy: Chrome puts you in control of your private information.
- Customization: There are tons of ways to customize Chrome and make it yours.
- Signing-In: Signing in to Chrome brings your bookmarks, history, and other settings to all your computers.
On the Google-Chrome on Ubuntu 17.10 Artful Installation Bottom you Find Links to Installing Evernote Clone and the Firefox Aurora Browser on Ubuntu.
Download Google-Chrome Browser for Ubuntu Linux:Chrome .deb 32/64bit Release
- Find and Double-Click On the .deb Chrome Package
The Ubuntu Software Center will Provide to Manage All its Dependencies…
In few time Chrome is successfully installed into Ubuntu :)
Check if Google-Chrome is in the User Path on Terminal Shell
If Chrome it is Not Found on System then Make a Symlink to it with:
sudo ln -s /opt/google/chrome/google-chrome /usr/local/bin/google-chrome
If Got “User is Not in Sudoers file” then Look: Solution
Then You will be Able to Run it from Terminal simply with:
How-to Create a Desktop Menu Chrome App Launcher:Linux Desktops How-Launcher
So Now Thanks to Google Inc. You Should Finally Fully Enjoy a Google-Chrome Installation Browser Experience on Ubuntu Linux ;)
How-to Install Evernote Clone on Ubuntu:
How-to Install Firefox Aurora on Ubuntu Linux:
Installing Firefox Aurora on Ubuntu Linux Desktops.