GNU/Linux openSUSE 42 Install Viber Guide
You are Welcome! The Linux Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How to Install Viber Messaging and Free Calls Software on openSUSE 42.x Leap x8664 GNU/Linux Desktop.
First, Viber for openSUSE 42 lets you Send Free Messages and make Free Calls to other Viber Users on any Device and Network, in any Country!
Furthermore, Viber Syncs your Contacts and Messages with your Mobile Device.
So the Viber main Features are:
- Text, photo, sticker and emoticons messages
- Group conversations
- Call any Viber user for free with HD sound quality
- Full sync between your mobile and your Linux
- Seamlessly transfer calls between Viber Desktop and the Viber app with one click or tap
- No registration, passwords or invitations required
- Messages are shown on all devices
Finally, on Viber Your Phone Number is your ID. To Activating Viber for openSUSE You’ll need First to Install it on Your Mobile Device!
1. Launching Terminal
Open Console Terminal Shell emulator window
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)
Tags: Getting Started, gnu, gnu/linux, Guide, How-to, Install, install viber OpenSUSE, Linux, Linux Tutorial, OpenSUSE, OpenSUSE 42 Install Viber, OpenSUSE 42 Viber Install, OpenSUSE 42 Viber Installation, OpenSUSE Leap Install Viber, OpenSUSE Leap Viber Install, OpenSUSE Leap Viber Installation, opensuse messaging, OpenSUSE messaging software, OpenSUSE phone, OpenSUSE phone software, OpenSUSE software, opensuse tutorial, quickstart, viber, Viber Install OpenSUSE 42, Viber Install OpenSUSE Leap, viber OpenSUSE, viber quickstart OpenSUSE