Repairing Xubuntu 17.10 Artful Linux
Hello Xubuntu User! The Tutorial shows you Step-by-Step How try to Recover/Fix a Xubuntu 17.10 Artful Aardvark 32/64-bit Broken System.
The Xubuntu Reparation Workflow is Working also in Case of an “input/output”, “fatal error” and error (2) Issues!
Finally, this an Ultimate Procedure to try to get Recovered your Ubuntu system from a severe Issue.
As First-Aid Try a Simple Reparation of Xubuntu 17.10 Artful.
Open a Terminal Shell emulator window
Ctrl+Alt+t on desktop
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)
- Execute the Commands:
sudo su -c "apt-get update"
sudo su -c "dpkg --configure -a"
sudo su -c "apt-get -f install"
Then you have to Make Sure that the Hard Drive isn’t Corrupted.
If Xubuntu Non Bootable Go to Next Step!
- Make sure that All the Drives on /etc/fstab are Connected
- Reboot Xubuntu
- On Grub Boot Splash Screen Select “Advanced Options”
- Then “Boot in Recovery Mode“
- Select “Repair Broken Packages“
If No Networking then follow -> This Other Procedure.
- Look at the Output of the Drivers Check-Up Containing “blocks”
If No Errors are Shown then your Hard Drive should be still Healty…
- If the Issue is still Not Solved then Look to the Next Step
How to Fix Disk Errors Even if Xubuntu Non Bootable
How to Manually Repair an Xubuntu Broken System
The Linked Guide shows you Step-by-Step How to Manually Recovering an Xubuntu 17.10 Artful Aardvark with Broken Packages.