Install Kodi Kubuntu 17.04 Zesty
Hello Kubuntu User! The Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How to Install and Getting-Started with Latest Kodi 18 Leia on Kubuntu 17.04 Zesty LTS 32/64-bit GNU/Linux Desktop.
And Kodi for Kubuntu 17.04 (formerly known as XBMC) is an Award-Winning Free and Open Source (GPL) Software Media Center for Executing Videos, Music, Pictures, Games, and more.
Most Noteworthy about Kodi Nightly Builds: Since only Bug Fixes are going in right now, nightly builds are As Stable (if not more so) As Beta Builds.
Finally, here are the Kodi Features at a Glance:
- Music: Kodi can play all your music including AAC, MP3, FLAC, OGG, WAV and WMA formats.
- Movies: Kodi can Execute All the Main Video Formats, including streamable online media, ISOs, 3D, H.264, HEVC, WEBM.
- TV Shows: The TV shows library supports episode and season views with posters or banners, watched tags, show descriptions and actors.
- Photos: Import Pictures into a library and browse the different views, start a slideshow, sort or filter them all using your remote control.
- PVR and Live TV: Kodi allows you to Watch and Record Live TV all from the GUI interface. It works with a number of popular backends including MediaPortal, MythTV, NextPVR, Tvheadend, VDR, Windows Media Center, and more.
- Add-ons: Take Kodi to a whole new level with the vast selection of community created add-ons that are available though our repositories.
- Skin: Kodi allows you to completely Change the whole GUI.
- UPnP: With UPnP compatibility you can stream to and from any other Kodi instances and play to other UPnP compatible devices in your home with ease
- Web Interfaces: Interact with Kodi using its JSON-RPC based remote interface.
- Remote Controls: With support for hundreds of remote controls, CEC-compatible TVs, or one of the new Smartphone and Tablet Apps, Kodi allows you to control your media your way.
Open a Shell Terminal emulator window
Start Typing ‘term’ on Desktop.
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)
Enable the Kodi Kubuntu PPA RepositoryEnabled Kodi Kubuntu PPA
Follow instructions to Setup the Nightly Channel.
Installing Kodi for Linux Kubuntu
sudo apt install kodi
Finally, Launch & Enjoy Kodi!
Or Better make Use of the Desktop Launcher…
Tags: install kodi Kubuntu 17.04, install kodi Kubuntu Zesty, install Kubuntu 17.04 kodi, install Kubuntu Zesty kodi, kodi install Kubuntu 17.04, kodi install Kubuntu Zesty, kodi Kubuntu 17.04, kodi Kubuntu 17.04 install, kodi Kubuntu 17.04 installation, kodi Kubuntu 17.04 setup, kodi Kubuntu Zesty, kodi Kubuntu Zesty install, kodi Kubuntu Zesty installation, kodi Kubuntu Zesty setup, kodi setup Kubuntu 17.04, kodi setup Kubuntu Zesty, Kubuntu, Kubuntu 17.04 install kodi, Kubuntu 17.04 kodi, Kubuntu 17.04 kodi install, Kubuntu 17.04 kodi setup, Kubuntu gnu/linux, Kubuntu install 17.04 kodi, Kubuntu install Zesty kodi, Kubuntu linux, Kubuntu tutorial, Kubuntu Zesty install kodi, Kubuntu Zesty kodi, Kubuntu Zesty kodi install, Kubuntu Zesty kodi setup, Linux, Linux Tutorial