Install Kodi Lubuntu 14.04 Trusty
Hello Lubuntu User! The Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How to Install and Getting-Started with Latest Kodi 18 Leia on Lubuntu 14.04 Trusty LTS 32/64-bit GNU/Linux Desktop.
And Kodi for Lubuntu 14.04 (formerly known as XBMC) is an Award-Winning Free and Open Source (GPL) Software Media Center for Executeing Videos, Music, Pictures, Games, and more.
Most Noteworthy about Kodi Nightly Builds: Since only Bug Fixes are going in right now, nightly builds are As Stable (if not more so) As Beta Builds.
Finally, here are the Kodi Features at a Glance:
- Music: Kodi can play all your music including AAC, MP3, FLAC, OGG, WAV and WMA formats.
- Movies: Kodi can Execute All the Main Video Formats, including streamable online media, ISOs, 3D, H.264, HEVC, WEBM.
- TV Shows: The TV shows library supports episode and season views with posters or banners, watched tags, show descriptions and actors.
- Photos: Import Pictures into a library and browse the different views, start a slideshow, sort or filter them all using your remote control.
- PVR and Live TV: Kodi allows you to Watch and Record Live TV all from the GUI interface. It works with a number of popular backends including MediaPortal, MythTV, NextPVR, Tvheadend, VDR, Windows Media Center, and more.
- Add-ons: Take Kodi to a whole new level with the vast selection of community created add-ons that are available though our repositories.
- Skin: Kodi allows you to completely Change the whole GUI.
- UPnP: With UPnP compatibility you can stream to and from any other Kodi instances and play to other UPnP compatible devices in your home with ease
- Web Interfaces: Interact with Kodi using its JSON-RPC based remote interface.
- Remote Controls: With support for hundreds of remote controls, CEC-compatible TVs, or one of the new Smartphone and Tablet Apps, Kodi allows you to control your media your way.
Open a Shell Terminal emulator window
Ctrl+Alt+t on desktop
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)
Enable the Kodi Lubuntu PPA RepositoryEnabled Kodi Lubuntu PPA
Follow instructions to Setup the Nightly Channel.
Installing Kodi for Linux Lubuntu
sudo apt install kodi
Finally, Launch & Enjoy Kodi!
Or Better make Use of the Desktop Launcher…
Tags: install kodi Lubuntu 14.04, install kodi Lubuntu Trusty, install Lubuntu 14.04 kodi, install Lubuntu Trusty kodi, kodi install Lubuntu 14.04, kodi install Lubuntu Trusty, kodi Lubuntu 14.04, kodi Lubuntu 14.04 install, kodi Lubuntu 14.04 installation, kodi Lubuntu 14.04 setup, kodi Lubuntu Trusty, kodi Lubuntu Trusty install, kodi Lubuntu Trusty installation, kodi Lubuntu Trusty setup, kodi setup Lubuntu 14.04, kodi setup Lubuntu Trusty, Linux, Linux Tutorial, Lubuntu, Lubuntu 14.04 install kodi, Lubuntu 14.04 kodi, Lubuntu 14.04 kodi install, Lubuntu 14.04 kodi setup, Lubuntu gnu/linux, Lubuntu install 14.04 kodi, Lubuntu install Trusty kodi, lubuntu linux, Lubuntu Trusty install kodi, Lubuntu Trusty kodi, Lubuntu Trusty kodi install, Lubuntu Trusty kodi setup, lubuntu tutorial