VMware Tools Mac 10.10 Installation Guide
You are Welcome! The Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How to Install the VMware Tools for a Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite Guest on VMware Player, Fusion or Workstation.
Especially relevant: the VMware Tools Mac 10.10 Setup is available only for VMware Fusion.
And the VMware Tools Enhances the performance of a virtual machine and makes possible many of the ease-of-use features in VMware products.
For example, the following features are just some Features that are available only if VMware Tools is installed:
- Significantly faster graphics performance and Windows Aero on operating systems that support Aero
- Copying and pasting text, graphics, and files between the virtual machine and the host or client desktop
- Improved mouse performance
- Synchronization of the clock in the virtual machine with the clock on the host or client desktop
- Scripting that helps automate guest operating system operations
Download the VMware Tools for Mac OS XVMware Tools darwin.zip.tar for Mac
Choose your VMware Fusion Release.
Then Navigate to the Package Folder.
Double-Click on VMware Tools .zip.tar to Extract:
The Open the Payload Folder:
Double-Click to Mount the VMware-Tools Darwin ISO:
Double-Click to Run the VMware-Tools Installer:
Follow VMware-Tools Installation:
Last Reboot to Enable the VMware Tools.
Tags: Install VMWare Tools Mac 10.10, Install VMWare Tools Mac Yosemite, VMWare Fusion, VMWare Tools Mac 10.10, VMWare Tools Mac 10.10 Install, VMWare Tools Mac 10.10 Installation, VMWare Tools Mac 10.10 Setup, VMWare Tools Mac Yosemite, VMWare Tools Mac Yosemite Install, VMWare Tools Mac Yosemite Installation, VMWare Tools Mac Yosemite Setup, VMWare Tools Setup Mac 10.10, VMWare Tools Setup Mac Yosemite