Vagrant Ubuntu 18.10 Installation Guide
You are Welcome! The Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How to Install the Latest Vagrant on Ubuntu 18.10 Cosmic GNU/Linux Desktops.
And Vagrant for Ubuntu 18.10 Installation is a Tool that Makes it Easier to Run and Manage Virtual Machines on your computer.
Especially relevant: by Default Vagrant Works only with VirtualBox VMs, to get it Working with VMware or other Hypervisor you have to Install a Paid Plugin.
Furthermore, to Get Installed right the Latest Vagrant Release for Linux we Provide Directly to the Download from the Vagrant WebSite.
Finally, for your Comfort this Guide is Split into several Pages to make it Easier to View and Follow every single Step involved.
And the Vagrant main Features are:
- Makes a VM with an OS of your choice
- Changes the Settings of a VM (e.g., RAM, number of CPUs, etc.)
- Settles Network Interfaces to access a VM from outside
- Etablishes Shared Folders to exchange with your computer
- Defines the Hostname of a VM
- Provides Software for the VM by shell scripts or configuration management solutions
- Operates specific Tweakings on hosts and guests
- SSH into a VM from you computer
1. Open a Shell Emulator Window
Open a Shell Terminal emulator window
Ctrl+Alt+t on desktop
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)
Tags: gnu/linux, How-to, install vagrant ubuntu, install vagrant ubuntu 18.10, install vagrant ubuntu Cosmic, Ubuntu, Ubuntu 18.10 Cosmic, ubuntu 18.10 install vagrant, ubuntu 18.10 vagrant install, ubuntu Cosmic install vagrant, ubuntu Cosmic vagrant install, ubuntu linux, vagrant, vagrant install ubuntu, vagrant install ubuntu 18.10, vagrant install ubuntu Cosmic, vagrant quickstart ubuntu, vagrant ubuntu, vagrant ubuntu 18.10, Vagrant Ubuntu 18.10 Install, Vagrant Ubuntu Cosmic, Vagrant Ubuntu Install, virtual machine cli, virtual machine management ubuntu, virtual machine ssh