Viber antiX Linux Installation Guide
You are Welcome! The Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How to Install and Getting-Started with Viber Messaging and Free Calls Software on antiX amd64 GNU+Linux Desktop.
First, Viber for antiX lets you Send Free Messages and make Free Calls to other Viber Users on any Device and Network, in any Country!
Furthermore, Viber Syncs your Contacts and Messages with your Mobile Device.
So the Viber main Features are:
- Text, photo, sticker and emoticons messages
- Group conversations
- Call any Viber user for free with HD sound quality
- Full sync between your mobile and your Linux
- Seamlessly transfer calls between Viber Desktop and the Viber app with one click or tap
- No registration, passwords or invitations required
- Messages are shown on all devices
Finally, on Viber Your Phone Number is your ID. To Activating Viber for antiX You’ll need First to Install it on Your Mobile Device!
Open Terminal Window
Simply Right-Click & Select Terminal:
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)
Tags: AntiX, antix messaging, antiX messaging software, antiX phone, antiX phone software, antiX software, antiX tutorial, Getting Started, gnu, gnu/linux, Guide, How-to, Install, install viber antiX, Linux, Linux Tutorial, quickstart, viber, viber antiX, viber quickstart antiX