GNU/Linux CentOS 7 Install Viber – Quick Start Guide
You are Welcome! The Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How to Install Viber in CentOS 7.x x8664 GNU/Linux Desktop.
And Viber for CentOS 7 lets you Send Free Messages and make Free Calls to other Viber Users on any Device and Network, in any Country!
Furthermore, Viber Syncs your Contacts and Messages with your Mobile Device.
So the Viber main Features are:
- Text, photo, sticker and emoticons messages
- Group conversations
- Call any Viber user for free with HD sound quality
- Full sync between your mobile and your Linux
- Seamlessly transfer calls between Viber Desktop and the Viber app with one click or tap
- No registration, passwords or invitations required
- Messages are shown on all devices
Finally, on Viber Your Phone Number is your ID. To Activating Viber for CentOS You’ll need First to Install it on Your Mobile Device!
1. Launching Terminal
Open a Shell Terminal emulator window
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)
Tags: CentOS, CentOS 7 Install Viber, CentOS 7 Viber Install, CentOS 7 Viber Installation, CentOS 7 Viber Setup, CentOS Install Viber, centos messaging, centos messaging software, centos phone, centos phone software, centos software, centos tutorial, CentOS Viber Install, CentOS Viber Installation, CentOS Viber Setup, Getting Started, gnu, gnu/linux, Guide, How-to, Install, install viber centos, Linux, Linux Tutorial, quickstart, viber, viber centos, Viber Install CentOS 7, viber quickstart centos