Viber Deepin Installation Guide
You are Welcome! The Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How to Install and Getting-Started with Viber Messaging and Free Calls Software on Deepin amd64 GNU+Linux Desktop.
First, Viber for Deepin lets you Send Free Messages and make Free Calls to other Viber Users on any Device and Network, in any Country!
Furthermore, Viber Syncs your Contacts and Messages with your Mobile Device.
So the Viber main Features are:
- Text, photo, sticker and emoticons messages
- Group conversations
- Call any Viber user for free with HD sound quality
- Full sync between your mobile and your Linux
- Seamlessly transfer calls between Viber Desktop and the Viber app with one click or tap
- No registration, passwords or invitations required
- Messages are shown on all devices
Finally, on Viber Your Phone Number is your ID. To Activating Viber for Deepin You’ll need First to Install it on Your Mobile Device!
1. Launching Terminal
First Open a Shell Terminal emulator window
Ctrl+Alt+t on Desktop
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)
Tags: deepin, Deepin messaging, Deepin messaging software, Deepin phone, Deepin phone software, Deepin software, deepin tutorial, Getting Started, gnu, gnu/linux, Guide, How-to, Install, install viber Deepin, Linux, Linux Tutorial, quickstart, viber, viber Deepin, viber quickstart Deepin