Viber Lite Linux Installation Guide
You are Welcome! The Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How to Install and Getting-Started with Viber Messaging and Free Calls Software on Lite amd64 GNU+Linux Desktop.
First, Viber for Lite lets you Send Free Messages and make Free Calls to other Viber Users on any Device and Network, in any Country!
Furthermore, Viber Syncs your Contacts and Messages with your Mobile Device.
So the Viber main Features are:
- Text, photo, sticker and emoticons messages
- Group conversations
- Call any Viber user for free with HD sound quality
- Full sync between your mobile and your Linux
- Seamlessly transfer calls between Viber Desktop and the Viber app with one click or tap
- No registration, passwords or invitations required
- Messages are shown on all devices
Finally, on Viber Your Phone Number is your ID. To Activating Viber for Lite You’ll need First to Install it on Your Mobile Device!
Open a Terminal Shell emulator window
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands).
Tags: Getting Started, gnu, gnu/linux, Guide, How-to, Install, install viber Lite, Linux, Linux Tutorial, Lite, Lite messaging, Lite messaging software, Lite phone, Lite phone software, Lite software, Lite tutorial, quickstart, viber, viber Lite, viber quickstart Lite