Kubuntu 18.04 Abcde Installation Guide
You are Welcome! The Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How to Install the Latest Abcde in Kubuntu 18.04 Bionic LTS GNU/Linux.
And abcde take an entire CD and Convert it into a Compressed Audio Format – Ogg/Vorbis, MPEG Audio Layer III, Free Lossless Audio Codec (FLAC), Ogg/Speex, MPP/MP+(Musepack), M4A (AAC) or Opus format(s).
Here is described the Installation of the Latest Abcde Tarball GNU/Linux Release.
Finally, the Guide includes also detailed instructions on How to Get Started with abcde on Kubuntu.
Abcde with one single command it’s able to:
- Do a CDDB or Musicbrainz query over the Internet to look up your CD or use a locally stored CDDB entry, or read CD-TEXT from your CD as a fallback for track information
- Grab an audio track (or all the audio CD tracks) from your CD
- Normalize the volume of the individual file (or the album as a single unit)
- Compress to Ogg/Vorbis, MP3, FLAC, Ogg/Speex, MPP/MP+(Musepack), M4A and/or Opus format(s), all in one CD read
- Comment or ID3/ID3v2 tag
- Give an intelligible filename
- Calculate replaygain values for the individual file (or the album as a single unit)
- Delete the intermediate WAV file (or save it for later use)
- Repeat until finished
1. Launching Shell Emulator
Open a Terminal window
Ctrl+Alt+t on Desktop
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)
Tags: Abcde Install Kubuntu 18.04, Abcde Install Kubuntu Bionic, Abcde Kubuntu 18.04, Abcde Kubuntu 18.04 Install, Abcde Kubuntu 18.04 Installation, Abcde Kubuntu 18.04 Setup, Abcde Kubuntu Bionic, Abcde Kubuntu Bionic Install, Abcde Kubuntu Bionic Installation, Abcde Kubuntu Bionic Setup, Abcde Setup Kubuntu 18.04, Abcde Setup Kubuntu Bionic, Install Abcde Kubuntu 18.04, Install Abcde Kubuntu Bionic