GNU/Linux Mint 19.1 Install Viber – Quick-Start Guide
You are Welcome! The Tutorial shows you Step-by-Step How to Install Viber in Linux Mint 19.1 Tessa 64-bit Mate/Cinnamon/Xfce GNU/Linux Desktop.
First, Viber for Linux Mint 19.1 lets you Send Free Messages and make Free Calls to other Viber Users on any Device and Network, in any Country!
Moreover, Viber Syncs your Contacts and Messages with your Mobile Device.
So the Viber main Features are:
- Text, photo, sticker and emoticons messages
- Group conversations
- Call any Viber user for free with HD sound quality
- Full sync between your mobile and your Linux
- Seamlessly transfer calls between Viber Desktop and the Viber app with one click or tap
- No registration, passwords or invitations required
- Messages are shown on all devices
Finally, on Viber Your Phone Number is your ID. To Activating Viber for Linux Mint You’ll need First to Install it on Your Mobile Device!
1. Launching Terminal
First, Open a Shell Terminal emulator window
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)