GNU/Linux Ubuntu 14.04 Install Viber Quick Start Guide
Hello Ubuntu User! The Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How to Install Viber Ubuntu 14.04 Trusty LTS 64-bit GNU/Linux Desktop.
And Viber for Ubuntu 14.04 for Linux lets you Send Free Messages and make Free Calls to other Viber Users on any Device and Network, in any Country!
Furthermore, Viber Syncs your Contacts and Messages with your Mobile Device.
So the Viber main Features are:
- Text, photo, sticker and emoticons messages
- Group conversations
- Call any Viber user for free with HD sound quality
- Full sync between your mobile and your Linux
- Seamlessly transfer calls between Viber Desktop and the Viber app with one click or tap
- No registration, passwords or invitations required
- Messages are shown on all devices
Finally, in Viber Your Phone Number is your ID. To Activating Viber for Ubuntu Linux You’ll need First to Install it on Your Mobile Device!
Tags: Ubuntu 14.04 Install Viber, Ubuntu 14.04 Viber Install, Ubuntu 14.04 Viber Installation, Ubuntu 14.04 Viber Setup, Ubuntu Install Viber, Ubuntu Trusty Install Viber, Ubuntu Trusty Viber Install, Ubuntu Trusty Viber Installation, Ubuntu Trusty Viber Setup, Ubuntu Viber Install, Ubuntu Viber Installation, Ubuntu Viber Setup