MythTv MX Linux Installation Guide
You are Welcome! The Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How to Install MythTv in MX GNU/Linux 32/64-bit Desktop.
And MythTV for MX Linux is an Ultimate Digital Video Recorder and Home Media Center hub.
Think of it as a Free and Open Source alternative to Windows Media Center or Tivo.
Finally, the MythTV Features are:
- Watch and record analog and/or digital TV, including HDTV.
- Pause, skip, and rewind live TV shows.
- Completely automatic commercial detection/skipping, with manual correction via an intuitive cutlist editor.
- Intelligently schedules recordings to avoid conflicts.
- Parental controls to keep your kids out of the good shows.
- Watch and archive DVDs.
- Listen to your digital music collection.
- Schedule and administer many functions remotely via a web browser.
- Flexible client/server architecture allows multiple frontend client machines to access content served by one or more backend servers
(although the most common installation consists of a single computer running both the client and server together).
How to Quick Start with Command Line on MX LinuxCommand Line MX Linux Quick Start
Tags: Getting Started, gnu, gnu/linux, How-to, install mythtv linux mint, Linux, Linux Mint, linux mint install mythtv, linux mint linux, linux mint mythtv, linux mint mythtv quickstart, linux mint tutorial, linux mint tv watching, Linux Tutorial, mx linux, mythtv, mythtv install linux mint, mythtv linux mint, mythtv linux mint install, mythtv linux mint installation, mythtv linux mint setup, mythtv tutorial, Quick Start, quickstart