GNU/Linux Elementary OS Installing Viber – QuickStart Guide
Hi! The Tutorial shows you Step-by-Step How to Install Viber in Elementary OS GNU/Linux LTS 64-bit Desktop.
And Viber for Elementary OS is an App that lets you Send Free Messages and make Free Calls to other Viber Users on any Device and Network, in any Country!
Moreover, Viber Syncs your Contacts and Messages with your Mobile Device.
So the Viber main Features are:
- Text, photo, sticker and emoticons messages
- Group conversations
- Call any Viber user for free with HD sound quality
- Full sync between your mobile and your Linux
- Seamlessly transfer calls between Viber Desktop and the Viber app with one click or tap
- No registration, passwords or invitations required
- Messages are shown on all devices
Finally, on Viber your Phone Number is your ID. To Activating Viber for Elementary OS you’ll need First to Install it on your Mobile Device!
1. Terminal Getting-Started
How to QuickStart with Command Line on Elementary OS GNU/LinuxBash Shell Elementary OS QuickStart Guide